Networking Like Never Before
Insurance brokers thrive on contacts and connections, and The Council delivers to its members the best networking forums in the business.
The Insurance Leadership Forum - Since 1913!
- More than 850 CEOs of the top p/c carriers and insurance brokers gather every October to network and transact business at The Council’s fall meeting.
- Members have exclusive access to the commercial p/c industry’s single most influential market meeting, and it sells out every year.
The Employee Benefits Leadership Forum
- The Council hosts the only national marketing meeting for the benefits marketplace.
- Open only to CIAB and CICE members, the annual gathering enables benefits distributors and their markets, including your competitors, to make the highest caliber contacts over four very efficient days.
- The meeting is held each spring, starting the Tuesday after Memorial Day.
The Wholesale Insurance Leadership Forum
- Open only to CIAB and CICE members, this Forum brings together CEOs and top executives from distributors and carriers in the wholesale business for three days of high-caliber networking in a relaxed setting.
Legislative Leadership Summit
- Council members gather in Washington every February at the Legislative Leadership Summit to meet one-on-one with key lawmakers and address policy issues that affect our industry.
Leadership in a Sales Organization
High-performing leaders need
high-level networking, education and skill development. The Council’s
Leadership in a Sales Organization exposes attendees to best leadership practices, identifies common
qualities of successful leaders, teaches participants to identify and
develop their own individual leadership competencies, and forges a deep
understanding of how to apply these skills to build and sustain a
competitive business advantage.
Agency Finance Workshop
- Every other year, The Council sponsors a program designed exclusively for CFOs from member firms. The workshop, Successfully Managing Your Agency Finances, focuses on growth strategies, budgeting, mergers and acquisitions and other issues challenging today's CFO.
- The Council’s non-U.S. members and international connections ensure our members can serve their clients wherever coverage is needed.
View The Council's meetings schedule.