Grow Your Book is a 1.5 day program designed for anyone who manages a book of business and wants to expand their account portfolio. It utilizes a unique sales process with a computer-simulated “What if” tool to give participants a real-time view into how specific growth strategies impact both their W2 and the firm’s bottom line. Taking place October 23-24, 2019 in Washington, DC, Grow Your Book will help your producers think more effectively, make better decisions and take purposeful action.
What Will You Learn?
- Develop habits and skills that allow participants to set goals for themselves based on their financial aspirations.
- Improve understanding of the interconnectivity between activity, account size, and profitability.
- Enhance sales aptitude during the prospecting, face-to-face, and post-sales process.
- Learn effective prospecting and lead generation techniques.
- Develop sales conversation skills needed to be successful.
Who Should Attend?
- Newer producers (should have a book of business)
- Anyone who manages a book of business and wants to expand their account portfolio