WHO SHOULD ENROLL
The Insurance Professional School is the perfect opportunity for firms to attract and retain young employees with the motivation and drive to become seasoned industry champions. The expert instruction the School offers is designed for participants with less than three years in the industry, who are licensed and in whom you see potential.
Roles that will find the most value in attending The Insurance Professional School include:
- Producers/Benefits Consultants
- Account executives
- Account managers
- Claims professionals
- Other business development associates
By brokers, for brokers, the Insurance Professional School is a comprehensive curriculum designed to provide employees with the knowledge & skills needed to excel.
- Deepen your knowledge of core and advanced commercial coverages and policies.
- Identify exposures and matching coverage to the needs of a client or prospect
- Enhance your financial and business acumen to better serve your clients