Just as your company requires a unique business strategy, so does the approach to this meeting. The EBLF event schedule provides ample time for meetings with strategic partners , but schedules fill up quickly.
- Review the Attendee Rosters when released; contact companies or agencies to secure meetings. If you are a virtual attendee, you may reach out to companies individually to set up meetings (via Zoom, etc.) during the conference.
- We ask that all attendees schedule meetings around The Council’s events, which include high-caliber content forums with notable speakers and critical business topics.
To address the range of risks that businesses face today, you won’t want to miss important face-to-face conversations that will include:
- Alternatives to the public health insurance option
- Navigating new industry transparency requirements
- The intersection between EB and P/C risks
- The role of voluntary benefits in supporting client growth