The Employee Benefits Leadership Forum (EBLF) is the market’s premier executive-level forum connecting broker, carrier and strategic benefits partners. Over the course of several days, attendees conduct key strategic market meetings, build relationships and collaborate on effective ways to support employers (and their employees) as the healthcare landscape continues to transform. Employees are the centerpiece of the broker-client relationship, and they expect their employer-sponsored coverage to be tailored to their needs.
For more than 20 years, The Council has convened employee benefits executives to participate in a marketplace forum designed to foster collaboration, innovation and business development
Just as your company requires a unique business strategy, so does the approach to this meeting. The EBLF event schedule provides ample time for meetings with strategic partners, but schedules fill up quickly.
- Review the Attendee Rosters when released; contact companies or agencies to secure meetings.
- We ask that all attendees schedule meetings around The Council’s events, which include high-caliber content forums with notable speakers and critical business topics.
To address the range of risks that businesses face today, you won’t want to miss important face-to-face conversations that will include:
- Alternatives to the public health insurance option
- Navigating new industry transparency requirements
- The intersection between EB and P/C risks
- The role of voluntary benefits in supporting client growth