About the Working Group
The role of the claims professional and risk manager are integral components of the insurance life cycle that continue to evolve. The Council’s Claims & Risk Management Working Group is an opportunity for members to discuss shared challenges and opportunities as well as provide a forum for collaboration and peer guidance. Participants engage in dynamic dialogue around role-specific as well industry-wide topics that are shaping the brokerage business. The working group also provides the opportunity to build relationships with participants, offering a close network of peers that can be leveraged at any point.
Examples of topics discussed include:
- Quantifying Value Internally & Externally
- Attracting & Recruiting Risk Management Talent
- Alignment of Risk/Claims Resources
- Managing Cyber Risk
- OSHA Regulations & Potential Impact
- Claims- Delivering on the Promise
- Workplace Productivity and Absenteeism
- Recruiting/Training Millennials
Our Next Meeting
The next Claims Working Group meeting is Sept. 18-19, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
Download our past meeting recaps:
Contact Rob Boyce, director, market intelligence & insights, at Robert.Boyce@ciab.com or 202.662.4310.