About the Working Group
All Council member firms that are involved in global placements and/or have interest in growing their international practice are encouraged to get involved with the International Working Group. The goal of the group is to offer an open forum for brokers and agents with global placements to exchange views with peers, strengthen existing ties with the most innovative and entrepreneurial companies and launch new partnerships with sectorial leaders from major global markets. The International Working Group facilitates dialogue on broad issues that directly affect firms’ overseas business and fosters a collaborative environment through informal and interactive exchanges. We ensure that members have access to current market intelligence and offer a forum to address firms’ operational and servicing challenges with cross-border placements. These international challenges include:
- Regulatory environment: International taxation and regulatory developments
- International placement: Applied issues of placing international coverage
- Human Resources: Recruitment and operational best practices
- Market information: International benchmarking and market intelligence
- Operational IT issues: IT application, management systems and data analytics
- Cybersecurity and online data: Cybersecurity, data privacy and data protection
- Skills development: Talent and leadership development and retention
The next International Working Group meeting is Sept. 28 – 29, 2018, in Colorado Springs, Co. Click here to register.
Download our past meeting recaps:
Contact Vlad Gololobov, director of international at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.662.4428.