Director of Membership
The Council is currently seeking a Director of Membership. This position is responsible for developing, enhancing, and solidifying relationships with Council prospects and member firms by selling the organization and its offerings, facilitating connections between stakeholders, assisting with resource navigation, and creating pathways to effective engagement.
The Council is a fast-paced, progressive trade association (truly, it’s not an oxymoron) located in the urban hub of D.C.’s Penn Quarter. The Council represents the top national, regional, and international commercial brokerage firms in the United States and around the world.
By participating in an internship at The Council, you will:
- Be given meaningful assignments that directly impact the mission of the organization
- Be provided with at least one professional mentor
- Participate in various networking events and gain exposure to Capitol Hill, association work and the commercial insurance brokerage industry
- Have the opportunity to work within various business units i.e. Marketing, Accounting, Membership, IT, Strategic Resources, Government Affairs, Meeting Planning, etc.
- Have the opportunity to participate in a variety of professional development sessions
- Get exposure to our amazing clients and industry