Careers at The Council
The Council is a fast-paced, progressive trade association (truly, it’s not an oxymoron) located in the urban hub of D.C.’s Penn Quarter. The Council represents the top national, regional, and international commercial brokerage firms in the United States and around the world.
By participating in an internship at The Council, you will:
- Be given meaningful assignments that directly impact the mission of the organization
- Be provided with at least one professional mentor
- Participate in various networking events and gain exposure to Capitol Hill, association work and the commercial insurance brokerage industry
- Have the opportunity to work within various business units i.e. Marketing, Accounting, Membership, IT, Strategic Resources, Government Affairs, Meeting Planning, etc.
- Have the opportunity to participate in a variety of professional development sessions
- Get exposure to our amazing clients and industry