The Council’s CFO & Finance Managers Conference is a three-day forum that enables participants to discuss perspectives and experiences, receive immediate feedback from their peers and explore strategies that have been deployed by today’s market leaders. Participants can earn CPE credits at this conference.
The 2017 CFO & Finance Managers Conference
The focus was on the state of the industry, technical compliance and executive development. It explored how to strike the balance between delivering superior business results, and acting and executing on opportunities, issues and concerns that will affect their firms in the future. Click here for a list of attendees (login is required).
If you’d like to see any of the presentations, please click below. Login required.
- ABD Data and Systems Infrastructure
- Data Breach / Cyber Liability
- Data Analytics One Agency’s Approach
- Ethereum – Blockchain
- Overview and Outlook for the P&C Insurance Industry
- CFO Magazine: Team Trump’s Tug-of-War (featuring Presenter Robert Hartwig)
- Let’s Talk About Passwords
- Technical Accounting Update
- The New Department of Labor Rule and Retirement Plan Trends
Contact Ce Harrison at email@example.com or 202.662.4422.
Looking for the CFO Working Group?
The CFO Working Group focuses on growth strategies, budgeting, mergers and acquisitions and other issues challenging today’s CFO. Learn more.