The Employee Benefits Leadership Forum (EBLF) is the market’s premier executive-level forum connecting broker, carrier and strategic benefits partners.
Over the course of several days, attendees conduct key strategic market meetings, build relationships and collaborate on effective ways to support employers (and their employees) as the healthcare landscape continues to transform. Employees are the centerpiece of the broker-client relationship, and they expect their employer-sponsored coverage to be tailored to their needs.
MAKING THE MOST OF EBLF
Just as your company requires a unique business strategy, so does the approach to this meeting. The EBLF event schedule provides ample time for meetings with strategic partners — schedules fill up quickly.
- Review the Attendee Rosters when released; contact companies or agencies to secure meetings
- Schedule meetings around The Council’s events; EBLF features high-caliber content forums with notable speakers and critical business topics
HEALTH & BENEFITS CONVERSATIONS CRITICAL TO YOUR BUSINESS
This year’s Employee Benefits Leadership Forum (EBLF) will address the range of health and benefits issues businesses face today:
- The intersection of mental health and DE&I in the workplace
- New consumer-driven coverage alternatives
- COVID-19 workplace safety
- Increased demand for pricing transparency