In response to continued interest from our members in pharmacy benefit and prescription drug trends, The Council is partnering with McKinsey to conduct a survey on emerging products, solutions, benefit plan designs and top concerns of employers.
The survey and accompanying write-up will outline how employer and employee needs in the pharmacy space are changing, how brokers and consultants provide value to their clients, and the tools and resources critical to brokers to help navigate this increasingly complex environment. It will also feature an in-depth look at the pharmaceutical industry, stop-loss trends, and the pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) landscape.
What’s the benefit of participating?
- Prior to the release of the survey results, individuals who participated in the survey will receive an exclusive invitation to a webinar with McKinsey to review the insights gained through the survey and related research, with an opportunity for Q&A.
- Those who do not participate will not have the opportunity to review the full results of the analysis when it is ready for broad distribution.
What information do you need to participate? When you complete the survey, it may be helpful to have the following on hand:
- Your firm’s client segmentation (e.g., 10 clients under 50 lives, 12 clients over 200 lives)
- How many clients you work with on pharmacy benefits issues
- What kind of pharmacy services you provide (e.g., claims analysis, vendor market review)
- Why you recommend particular PBMs and why clients want to work with particular PBMs
- PBM pricing structures
This survey is open only to Council members. To participate in the survey or to recommend someone to participate, email Katie.King@ciab.com.