As the big hacks of 2014 are driving businesses and individuals to get better protection for their information, The Institutes has come out with five facts that insurers need to know. They are:
- Hackers attack for any reason and for no reason
- Internal users can be the weakest link
- Small businesses aren’t safe either
- You don’t have a choice to protect data
- Cyber risk management is everything
Click here for more details on The Institutes five key facts that insurance professionals need to know.