Webinar | November 17, 2015
Not surprisingly, while most organizations allow their cultures to evolve naturally, top-performing ones don’t leave this to chance. Instead, they’re amazingly intentional about how they create and drive the culture they want to have.
In this webinar, David Friedman, a renowned expert on building world-class cultures, provides an overview of:
- Why culture is so closely linked to success
- The 8 steps to becoming more intentional about your culture
- Why behaviors are more important than values
- How to sustain your efforts long-term
- How culture usually happens in organizations