WHO SHOULD ENROLL
The Insurance Professional School is designed both for employees with less than three years of industry experience, and experienced employees seeking to fill knowledge gaps. Roles that will benefit most include:
- Benefits Producers/Consultants
- Account Executives
- Account Managers
- Client Services Representatives
- Business Development
- Others involved in EB production, account management or service
By brokers, for brokers, the Insurance Professional School is a comprehensive curriculum designed to provide employees with the knowledge & skills needed to excel.
- Deepen your understanding of the components of an Employee Benefits program.
- Learn how to design an Employee Benefits program
- Understand the Brokerage’s role in each phase of the life cycle of an Employee Benefits account